Juzu Amma with Meanings Translation and Transliteration in English
This is Amma part of the Tajweed Quran, Part thirty, starts from sura “An-Naba’ ” till sura “An-Nas”, it includes translations and transliteration into English.
Translation: meanings of the Quranic versus are translated into English and placed on the margins around the Arabic text.
Transliteration: Arabic letters are presented by English letters with added symbols in order to give the same sound of Arabic letters.
English transliteration makes it easier for the speakers of the English language to read the Tajweed Quran in Arabic pronunciation using the English alphabet letters.
Considering that this Part contains small suras; it is a perfect start for kids, beginners and students.
This Amma Part comes in the standard portrait form, with a nice glossy soft cover. Each page contains 15 lines as any standard Quran.
Meanings tranlated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
Alla (sw) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with Tajweed … “Quran recitation modulating”. System of Tajweed serves as a guide for improving the recitation of Quranic style. It was in this way that the Qur’an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the readers of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): “whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet – Al lauh Al Mahfuz”.
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader’s knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
– The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
– The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color.
– The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
– While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in color.
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran by using colors very easily. By engaging the eye, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left un-enganged to comprehend and understand the meaning of the holy Quran.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
- Color-coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.